book

book

Friday, December 27, 2013

Comprehension

Comprehension 1:

Read the passage given about galaxies and take the quiz.. Comment to let me know about your score.

http://mrnussbaum.com/readingcomp/galaxycomp/

Comprehension 2:

Read the passage given about Egyptian Pyramids and take the quiz. There are multiple quizzes in this comprehension, try to take all 4 of them. Let's see how many you get right. Comment to let me know about your score.

http://mrnussbaum.com/readingcomp/egyptcomp

Very Interesting Interactive Activity on the Solar System. Learn all about different planets. Comment to let me know how you found this animated activity. 

http://mrnussbaum.com/space/solarsystem


19 comments:

  1. My score was 83percent in solar system activity

    ReplyDelete
  2. My score was 84 percent in solar system activity

    ReplyDelete
  3. my score was 100 percent in the piramind activity

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL . WISH U ALLTHE BEST IN 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My score was 72 % in solar system comprehension

    ReplyDelete
  6. I scored 100%in the pyramids quiz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked the information about the solar system and i liked the animation alot

    ReplyDelete
  8. My score was 98 percent in the pyramids comprehension i loved this comprehension i

    ReplyDelete
  9. my score was 90 in the pyramids comprehention

    ReplyDelete
  10. My score is 86 in the pyramid comprehention

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had got 97% in the Galaxy comprehension

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got 98% in the pyramid comprehension

    ReplyDelete
  13. Teacher I also got 98% in the pyramid comprehension and it was very interesting and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got 99% in the galaxy comprehension

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got 100% in the pyramid comprehension it was very interesting and fun

    ReplyDelete
  16. i got 100 in the pyrimid and 70 in the galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  17. teacher i get 97 in the glaxy and in a pyramid one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I scored 79 in the galaxy and I scored 53 in the pyramid

      Delete