book

book

Monday, April 7, 2014

Interactive and Fun Grammar Activities!

Class 4, following are the links to different interactive grammar activities and games. Do each activity and comment on your blog to let me know how well you did and what did you learn!! Remember! The Internet can be used in a great way to learn new things, but that is only possible when you use it in a safe and responsible way... :-)

Happy Holidays!!
Love, Ms. Arooj :-)

CONJUNCTIONS: (Click on the links below or copy paste them in your browser)

http://www.funenglishgames.com/grammargames/conjunction.html















http://www.eslgamesworld.com/members/games/grammar/wheel/conjunctions_wheel.html















ACTIVE/PASSIVE VOICE (Click on the links below or copy paste them in your browser)


http://eslgamesworld.com/members/games/grammar/basketball/active%20vs.%20passive%20voice/active%20vs.%20passive%20voice.html

http://a4esl.org/q/h/vm/active-passive.html


http://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verbs-voice_quiz.htm











PARTS OF SPEECH: (Very fun activity on all parts of speech- Enjoy :-))

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/teachers/ks2_activities/english/activities/compound_complex.swf




















26 comments:

  1. I like all of the games and it is very interesting !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys I have opened a new blog come and have some fun on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the link:- hamzahsblog10.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teacher I played all the games and my favourite was Conjunctions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teacher I played all the games and they were very interesting and I learned many things from these links.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teacher i played all the games they were so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THE GAMES WERE GREAT TEACHER THEY WERE FUN AND INTERESTING.
    I LOVE PLAYING THEM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teacher the games were so interesting i loved playing them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. teacher it was very interesting and fun too

    ReplyDelete
  10. teacher these games are really fun and informative i liked the hoop shoot game

    ReplyDelete
  11. The games were great teacher splashily the conjunction wheel game.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you teacher for uploading for so good games I like the wheel game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Rehman!! I'm glad you enjoyed them :-)

      Delete
    2. Teacher I can not even score one goal in hoop shoot

      Delete
  13. they all were very interesting. i got them all correct.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. teacher I liked all the games they were all very interesting although I loved the hoop shoot game but I couldnt score any goal.I also liked the wheel game

    ReplyDelete
  16. teacher i loved the games and they were very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  17. teacher they were very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  18. Teacher I enjoyed the games and quiz a lot i liked the spin the wheel game and the basket ball game. In the basket ball game I got 4 hoops and all answers and my total percentage was 70%, while in the spin the wheel game I scored all of them correct

    ReplyDelete
  19. Teacher I have done all the work. The games were very interesting and fun I also learned lots of things. I think hoop shoot was the very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's great to know!! Keep blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete